About the prices:
- Whey protein material (that is right for a nutritional supplement) is produced by 20 factories in the world with standard technologies. Among these, 8 produce the significant portion of overall production
- The whey protein concentrate (WPC) material is generally 80%
- The price of the raw material increases exponentially with protein concentration. The price of the 90% raw material is nearly the double of the price of the 80% raw material
- Made out of a normal 80% WPC, the finished product will have a protein content of approximately and maximum 72%
- The maximum that can be made out of the most expensive ion-exchange isolates is. 90% – but only in fruit flavors!
Always weigh facts and prices agains the advertising and slogans.