A Little Bit Of Science
What Does Protein Do?
Are You Taking The Right Protein?
So How Should You Take Protein?
Watch Your Protein
Let Us Talk It Through!
10 Simple Steps
WATCH YOUR PROTEIN
Are you taking the right protein?
Are you taking the right protein
1) How many days per week do you exercise?
2) What type of exercise do you primarily carry out?
Aerobic (running, cycling, swimming, tennis etc)
Strength (weight lifting, resistance training etc)
Flexibility (yoga, pilates etc)
3) What type of protein do you take?
I don't know
To aid my recovery after a tough workout
To build muscle
To lose weight
To boost my metabolism and burn more calories
For healthier bones, ligaments and tendons
To reduce the risk of, recover from, injuries
To improve my body composition
To improve my physical performance
I don't know
5) How often do you take it?
After every workout
Before every workout
6) Where do you buy your protein from?
Local health store
Online (Brand website)
Online (Third party retailer, i.e. Amazon)
Online (Social media, i.e. Facebook)
7) How long, on average, do you spend researching a protein product before buying it?
A few minutes
A few days
I ask for recommendations
I don't do any research
8) Have you achieved the results you were seeking?
I'm not sure
This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.